Give us a call and see why our personalized service makes us stand out from the rest
Serving Machinists needs since 1987
Machinists Tool Repair is a privately owned, family run business. When you call us, you speak with a real person who genuinely cares about your business, not be directed through an endless array of automated choices.
We are ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 accredited. As a member of NAPT, the National Association for Proficiency Testing, we are compared to other metrology labs around the country. Our accreditations ensure that all of our test results and procedures meet or exceed standards.
Our 4500 square foot facility, located in Valley City, Ohio has two environmentally controlled labs with custom designed temperature and humidity HVAC systems and vibration proof floors to ensure the proper atmosphere for all of our calibrations and repairs.
Our Metrology Lab has state of the art Pratt and Whitney laser inferometers for precise measurement of gage blocks, rings, pins and thread wires.
- International Standards organization (ISO)
- American National Standards Institiute (ANSI)
- National Association for Proficiency Testing (NAPT)
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation
- Dictionary of Units of Measure
- National Cooperation for Laboratory Accreditation (NACLA)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
6484 Grafton Road
Valley City, Ohio 44280